They are intended for thermal or thermochemical treatment of steel parts, on which can be carried out one or more of the following technological processes: relaxation, annealing, aging, normalization, hardening, gas carburization and gas nitrocarburization.
Manufactured equipment include:
- Chamber electric furnaces, with a maximum operating temperature of 700 ° C, 1000 ° C, 1200 ° C and power of 20 … 160 kW;
- Universal chamber furnaces, consisting of working (heat exchange) chamber with muffle, pre-chamber with quenching bath and a movable handle, with a maximum operating temperature of 950 ° C and power of 45 … 108 kW;
- Shaft electric furnaces, with a maximum operating temperature of 700 °С, 1000 °С, 1200 °С and power of 30 … 160 kW;
- Tunnel furnaces, with a maximum operating temperature of 700 °С, 1000 °С and power of 60 … 450 kW;
- Conveyor furnaces, with or without quenching bath, with a maximum operating temperature of 700 °С, 950 °С and power of 55 … 500 kW.
The available thermal furnaces are made according to the technical assignment of the client and in accordance with the requirements of the technology for heat treatment of the product.